This week we started the round table with David King sharing a book he recently borrowed from the Clearwater Library called This Is Marketing; You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn To See by Seth Godin. The book, he stated, was a bit of a game-changer in that it offered him a different perspective on how he markets himself, recognizing the role of empathy and connection in building relationships and information sharing. Other topics revolved around some connections to organizations that will support the efforts of one startup, and other ideas to support getting services known to the community. We have had some healthy and helpful round-tables!
- Bad E-Commerce Businesses Are Paying The Price As Coronavirus Pushes Shoppers Online
- 5 Key Ingredients to Manage Your State
- What Kind of Accountant Do You Need?
- Power up your Presence: Guest Dick Powell
- Podcast SPARKS: Amy Porterfield
- 5 Stages of Business Growth
- How do I monetize my followers?
- Art of Marketing